The purpose of the Georgia Tennis Hall of Fame is to honor those persons, who by excellence of their activities and/or their records of outstanding competitive achievements, have brought recognition and esteem to themselves and to tennis in Georgia.
Hall of Fame members are selected based upon outstanding playing record, coaching achievements, volunteer service to the game, and/or exceptional noteworthy accomplishments to the game of tennis. Nominations may include: coaches, volunteers, players, writers, umpires and others who have made outstanding contributions to tennis in Georgia.
- Nominees must exhibit good moral character and sportsmanship.
- Persons nominated may be born in Georgia or have established permanent residence for a minimum of ten years; however, this, does not have to be ten continuous years.
- Nominees must be USTA members.
- Nominees must have a commitment of achievement to tennis and a commitment to support the goals and activities of the Georgia Tennis Hall of Fame through active participation in Hall of Fame events.
- Nominees must be 40 years of age or older.
Nomination letters should be submitted in writing to:
The Georgia Tennis Foundation
Attn. Hall of Fame Selection Committee
116 Marble Mill Road
Marietta, Georgia 30060.
Questions concerning the application process should be directed to:
Tse Lan Kunian at firstname.lastname@example.org